Tri-Fix Technical and Commercial Excellence
As an independent fixings supplier Tri-Fix have been supplying the building and construction sectors for over 25 years. Tri-Fix offers a wide range of major brands giving our customers the maximum possible technical and commercial choice when selecting solutions for their projects. As an ISO 9002 accredited company Tri-Fix are proud to offer the best possible service to our customers.
Fixings are fundamental to the integrity of your build. Consider the care that is taken over the specification and supply of materials and consider how their performance relies on the quality and method of the fixing systems used. We offer you the same care over the specification and supply of your fixings.
The advantage in sourcing fixings from Tri-Fix, an independent fixings expert, is that the selection is not limited to one manufacturer and we are able to consider the application and suggest alternative systems offering speedier installation or other commercial advantage.
Opportunities and Challenges
- Our dynamic industry continues to drives socially responsible construction – embracing the health and safety of participants, the impact on surrounding communities and environmental sustainability.
- Once again, rapid growth brings a labour supply and skills shortage. Fixing solutions must reach beyond the obvious and consider the commercial advantage of creative solutions offering ease and speed of installation.
- Fluctuating prices of raw materials and bottlenecks in production and availability drive a need for creative solutions.
- High density construction in congested areas and civil engineering projects in remote locations present different challenges and require different, equally creative, solutions. These solutions are more easily met by a flexible and responsive logistics network.
This is not a market where you should be confined by the products of one manufacturer or restricted by the lack of knowledge of a passive distributor. To ensure that you make the most of the opportunities presented, you need a partner – an independent fixings expert – to supply solutions and alternatives as quickly as the industry moves.
Tri-Fix With You Every Step of the Way
- Committed to providing technical excellence and delivering commercial advantage
- Familiar with your company, your systems, your requirement.
- Fully briefed on the contract and the application.
- Aware of alternative solutions and relative benefits
- Bringing you imaginative solutions to problems
- Testing solutions on site to the satisfaction of all concerned
- Provision of health and safety training and certification
- Installation training
- Post-fix testing to the satisfaction of engineers and architects